Friday, August 01, 2014

Must do this again!!!!

I must win a tournament during the month of August and I will have the opportunity to do this again.  I get myself started by putting my $30 down on the cash table.  I am playing $2-$4 and it is so hard to win.  My chip stack is up about $80 and again I find it hard to walk away.  And by the time I do I am back down to my $30 and then I do the same as before and get up from my seat.
 
The tournament is ready to go and now we are back to the $5 + $5 with re-buys and add ons for the first three levels.  If I am patient and get the cards I need I can hold off and just add on when it is time and the tournament is a total of $15 to me. 
 
Today I couldn't be so lucky.  I ended up re-buying and then the add on and now my total for this tournament is $30 for a starting stack of $1,500.  Each $5 you add is worth 500 in chip.  Oh yes, can't forget the 10 minute rounds. 
 
At least I was able to make the final table again and then I didn't last very long.  Just nothing to work with.  My final hand was 66 and had four callers and didn't get any help at all from the flop, turn or river.
 
These types of days have to make you wonder why you are doing what your doing and is it worth it to keep pushing forward.  See what a short amount of days does when you were at the top and now your fighting with yourself again.
 
Have a wonderday day.....  

No comments: