Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hump day...

Another day and I woke up with my mask on my face.  I have sleep apnea as well so I have my CPAP machine with me whenever I sleep.  I have gotten far better sleep now than what I used to get.  I was told that when I went through the testing that I was having apnea 113 times per hour with the longest up to 90 seconds long.  Not good if you are trying to stay alive.  Yes, I am overweight, I am in the mid 200’s and I am trying to lose some of this weight just to feel and look better.  I hate diets and if I just change my lifestyle of eating the proper foods it would be better.  I feel jealous sometimes when I see things on TV where someone has been given the chance to be better and I can’t seem to get to that point.  I know it is being responsible to someone to get this done.  I need to do this for myself, if nothing else, but it just doesn’t happen.
I went to the college this morning and spent time working on the computer on our Database project.  It seems to be going well at this point.  So much more work to do in three weeks before we need to turn this in to the instructor.  I am working on the forms and queries at this point.
Visited my Dad as well and he has been throwing up around breakfast time.  We think it might be the coffee he is drinking.  Could be combination of pills and coffee?  I told him to stop drinking the coffee and we will see if it makes any difference. 
My son dropped by this morning and we moved the couch into the other room getting ready for tomorrow when the new couch and loveseat will be delivered.  That will be nice to have the new furniture in our living room.
This was my third day in a row eating at Subway.  I don’t mind eating the same sandwich at this point.  I should try and expand the sandwich to dinner time as well and see if it makes a difference.  My Blood Sugars have been doing well this week so far with what I have been eating.  I received an email message to check my medical portal and see what my new A1c is.  I was not pleased to see my new A1c is at 10.  So within the last nine months I have gone from an A1c of 8.3, 9.4, and now 10.  It is such a struggle for me to find my answers.
Have a fun day…..


No comments: