Friday, February 28, 2014

Truck in for Repairs...


A new day got started and since my truck is in the shop being worked on I will need to take CI to work and use her car for the day.  My first order of business was to fill up the gas tank and get her to work.
I worked on Ebay this morning putting in a couple more cards to be sold.  I have one that is sold and will be done on Friday.  Depending on when he pays the money I may try to get it in the mail today.  I have been working on putting a couple of cards on the site every day so I will have something to work on, on a daily basis.
I headed over to the college for my database management class.  I worked on the computer in the lab on our database project and worked on the forms.  We have three weeks to complete this project and hopefully we will meet the deadline.  The members of the group I belong with have four of us working together. 
After the class I rushed home since the delivery truck was going to bring our new couch and loveseat between two and six this afternoon.  They arrived at 3:30 and I was then able to go and pickup CI from work and also stop by Subway and pick up my sandwich.  This makes five days in a row and my Blood Glucose numbers are dropping so I will continue on with my sandwich per day.  I don’t know if I could eat two of them in the day but will continue to eat the 6” Roast Beef for now.
I received a call from the automotive shop and it is going to cost about $1600 to $2000 to get my truck done.  I am having brakes, axel boots, and some other things done that have been needed to be done for some time now and since the tax return is enough to cover this is where it is going to go.  I should have my truck back tomorrow morning.
Our grandson had a concert at his grade school this evening so we went and watched him and his classmates perform.  We were back, at the house, about an hour later and I worked on getting my insulin pump and sensor changed over.  It was time to switch the sensor to a new location.  I am not having any issues with the sensor and like seeing if my Blood Sugars are on their way up or if I am dropping.  I think this will let me have better control.
Have a fun day.....

No comments: