Sunday, March 02, 2014

Spring where art thee...

I am usually up by 7:30 in the morning and ready to get my day started.  Today we needed to get over and pick up the grandkids and head on over to the church for Sabbath School.  The kids enjoy having that time to be with friends and learn.  CI teaches in one of the younger classes and puts quite a bit of work getting things together on Friday when she gets done with work.
When we got home from church I had noticed that one of the buyers on Ebay had paid for their card and I wanted to get it in the mail as soon as possible.  I try to get things off as soon as they are paid so they can get the merchandise as soon as possible.  I would want them to do the same for me so I operate my hobby the same way.  I drove over to the post office and picked up some small boxes and then headed back home to load it up and then back to the post office again to send it on its way.   Now that is done and will wait for the next buyer to pay me and I will do the same thing. 
We were invited to dinner with some friends and so we headed over to the restaurant called “Fire”.  This is a new pizza restaurant in town and it is an upscale pizza place.  Wow, the food was good.  I don’t even remember the name of the pizza but it was delicious.  We ended the meal with a big chocolate cookie with ice cream on the top and we noticed that on top of the ice cream was salt.  It was very good and too much for me being diabetic.  I ended up having to give myself more insulin to try and cover what I was eating. 
After dinner we headed over to our friends house and watched “Last Vegas”.  It was a good movie and I enjoy seeing the older movie stars doing these films. 
Overall it was a very good evening and we arrived home and CI put her favorite movie on which is “Star Trek” and we watched that and then headed off to bed around midnight. 
Sunday is my Birthday and will be 58 years old.  It is supposed to snow on Sunday as well and am not looking forward to that.  I am so ready for Spring.
Have a fun day….


No comments: